Indoor Air Quality is essential for the performance of occupied buildings particularly for occupant health, comfort and space acceptance. It can enhance productivity and profitability for the building and occupants.
Indoor Air Quality Determining Factors
These factors are determined by the space use, Owner’s preferences and Code and Green Program requirements usually including:
- Construction and interior materials usage
- Filtration and air cleaning systems
Indoor Air Quality Conditions and Requirements
These factors are normally based on space use, jurisdictional code requirements and/or Green Building programs. Some of these factors include:
- Temperature and Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Indoor air Quality condition verification includes more than just contaminant testing such as ventilation system inspections, air flow measurements, and filtration types and condition. This testing requires specialized equipment, training, experience and often certifications all of which are provided by Facility Performance Associates.
Indoor Air Quality Services by Facility Performance Associates
Facility Performance Associates combines the multiple services to provide a comprehensive IAQ program. This combination of IAQ and other related services such as testing and balancing, Commissioning and code inspections. Few others provide this combination. These services include:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing.
- Ventilation system inspection, testing, adjusting and balancing.
- Filtration system inspection and consulting.
- Green Code IAQ testing and reporting.
- LEED program IAQ testing and program administration.
- WELL Building and FITWEL program testing and administration.
- Indoor Air Quality Program consulting.